More Warmth and Softness
Unigear ultralight sleeping bag liner is made of 100% cotton, provides an extremely soft and breathable experience while you snooze. With the bottom zipper, you can also let your feet out easily. It is not only a liner for the sleeping bag, but also can be fully spread and acted like a normal flat liner.
- Made of 100% cotton. Breatheable, soft and comfortable against skin.
- The large size (200cmx90cm) gives even tall people space to move around.
- Features a bottom zipper that allows you to stretch your legs as desired.
- With a full length zipper on the side, the liner can be fully expanded as a flat sheet.
- A pillow pocket is attached to the liner so you can keep your pillow clean as well.
- Self-locking zipper is used to avoid loosening automatically when sleeping.
- Ultralight and portable, easy to store and carry around.
- Reinforced double stitched seams ensures high durability.
|Best Use||Camping, Backpacking|
|Stuff Sack Size||8.27 x 3.9 inches / 21 x 10 cm|
|Weight||15.17oz / 430g|
|Dimensions||Zipped: 86.6 x 35.4 inch / 220 x 90cm Unzipped: 86.6 x 70.8 inch / 220 x 180cm|
|What's Included||1 x Sleeping Bag Liner, 1 x Storage Bag|
|Warranty||Unconditional return & replacement in 30 days|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Is it right or left handed opening?
A: If you're laying face up its on your right.
Q: Is this waterproof?
A: No, it is not waterproof.
Q: Does it come with a built-in pillow?
A: No. It doesn't have a pillow built-in, but it does have a sleeve to place a small pillow into. Pillow case size: 30cm x 90cm
Q: Does the zipper go down one side and the bottom too? so it opens out as one big sheet? or is it just one side?
A: Yes. It has a side zipper that can be fully opened, as well as a bottom zipper.So, it allows full expansion to make a large sheet as a compact travel blanket
I usually bring a sheet with me on car-camping trips in the summer. This will replace that sheet. It folds down to the same size as the Unigear blow up air mattresses so that is good. For mid summer camping I might just use this bag liner and leave my bag at home. I would consider using this bag liner for summer backpacking in the Ozarks due to the heat and bugs.