Get the length that suits your gear!
The Adjustable Tarp Pole Set is a handy extendable pole for use with compatible awnings, tarps and shelters.
- Made of 7075-T6 aviation aluminum, which is 33.3% more hardness than others, more stable rod body.
- Anodised Pole body and galvanized buckle are corrosion resistant.
- The rod tip is made of anti-oxidation 201 stainless steel, which has strong corrosion resistance and is difficult to deform.
- Screw pattern on the pole top and plastic plug on the bottom to increase friction make the support more stable.
- The pole is 240cm in length and divided into 6 sections, which freely adjust the height to 40cm, 80cm, 120cm, 160cm, 240cm.
- The push-button design makes installation easier. After aligning the two connected segments, the pole can be installed with a slight twist.
- Pole weighs only 0.8 kg/set and comes with a portable storage bag made of 450D polyester with waterproof PU coating, easy to carry.
- The poles can be used to support tarp, tarpaulin, tent or sunshade, etc.
|Material||Poles: 7075-T6 Aviation Aluminum
Portable Storage Bag: Polyester with Waterproof PU Coating
|Dimesion||94.5 x 0.6in / 240 x 1.6cm
Each Section: 15.5 x 0.6in / 40 x 1.6cm
|Weight||1.8lbs / 0.8kg|
|Pack Size||20 x 5 x 2in / 50 x 11 x 5cm|
|What's Included||2 x Tarp Poles, 1 x Portable Storage Bag|
|Warranty||Unconditional return & replacement in 30 days|
I have no reason to complain. They have a very sturdy feel to them and I love the versatility they have with height options. Would definitely buy again
The rods make a very good impression, there are also replacement springs for the plug connection. I use them as support poles for a tarp that is attached to the vehicle.
Easy to put together and take apart. Seem solid enough but not been wind tested yet. Its great that you can adjust the height in 40cm increments. Picture shows just 3 peices used on each pole.