Lightweight & Comfortable
Warm, stretchy gloves with the added benefit of full touchscreen functionality, the running gloves are ideal for uphill sporting, trail running or hiking with your smartphone. Covered the thumb and forefinger with conductive material to allow for gloves-on touchscreen use. The palms are printed with anti-slip silicone so you can hold your phone or grip other gear securely.
- Featured the newest fiber material whose fabric bulkiness is 10% higher than other fibers, which can keep the maximum thermal protection for your body.
- The thumb and forefinger tips on both hands are designed with durable conductive fabric for long-lasting, you can easily use your smartphone or another electronic device in the cold condition.
- Silicone gripper palms provides a superior grip.
- The inner liner is soft to deliver comfort and the 4-Way stretchy fabric provides tight-fitting for hands.
- Reinforced the elastic stitching on seams and upgraded design on the palm, No more worry about the seam ripped.
|Best Use||Running, Cycling|
|Materials||350g Dralon. Viscose 41.8% Cotton 29.8% Acrylic 23.4% Spandex 5%|
|Inner Materials||Stretchy fabric|
|Palm Materials||Anti-slip silicone|
|Closure Type||Pull On|
|Weight||3.5oz / 100g|
|What's Included||One Pair of Running Gloves|
|Warranty||Unconditional return & replacement in 30 days|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: How to take care my gloves?
A: Wash in water at 40 degrees, add soft detergent or soap, and avoid open flames, heaters, tumble dryers and ovens when drying.
It is recommended to place it in a dry and ventilated place after use. In addition, avoid velcro hooking or sharp objects piercing the gloves during wearing."
Q: Are they suitable for ski gloves?
A: Yes, they are lightweight and feel like a second skin. They can be used as ski gloves liners.