To know the usage, cleaning, maintenance and precautions of Unigear hydration bladder, please check and download UNIGEAR HYDRATION BLADDER USER MANUAL
- The chest and waist straps make sure the pack does not bounce when you move
- Double built-in waist straps improve its wear and tear resistance to ensure the pack’s life last longer
- Upgraded lightweight and Splash Resistance nylon with 2 Liter baler (in total 1.1 lb) to reduce your load and protect your belongs stay dry in light rain
- Include a 2 Liter/ 70z BPA free bladder which keeps you hydrated
- SMALL FRONT POCKET: The pack designed for RACING especially with a SMALL FRONT PACKET
- Adjustable shoulder/ chest/waist straps, will fit chest size teenagers/kids with 27" up to adults (men and women) with 50"
- Material: Nylon
- Color: Black/Blue/Red/Grey/Orange
- Size: 16.5 x 8 x 6.0 inch
- PACKAGE & GUARANTEE
- PACKING LISTS: 1x Backpack, 1x Bladder
- 60 DAYS GUARANTEE: If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with this product, please contact customer immediately
Question: how do I open the bladder to fill it and suck water, it doesn't seem to want to just twist off, am I missing something??
Question: Soda water is the best way to clean the bladder, is that right?
Answer: 1) First, please connect the bladder tube.
- 2) Second, please open the lid.
- 3) Third, there is a gap in the middle of the mouthpiece. It needs to be squeezed before you use it to make the gap open completely. Please make sure the gap is open.
- 4) Fourth, please make the valve open. Then you can suck water from the tube.
- To know more, please check and download USER MANUAL above.
Answer: In fact, there are many options which can be chosen to clean the bladder, such as soda water, reservoir cleaning tablets, household bleach, lemon juice and denture-cleaning tablets.
- You can just use water to clean the bladder if it is not dirty. If the bladder has deposits that build up in the hydration system over time, you can use the options listed above to keep it clean.