Travel With Your Board
Provides all the space and customizable organization burly enough for everything.
Constructed of 600D lightweight fabric
Internal lining is made of woven polypropylene
Fully Padded with 10mm thick EPE dense Foam
- Constructed of 600D lightweight fabric, which makes it very wear-resistant and tear-resistant, and the water-repellent coefficient is 3-4.
- The internal lining is made of woven polypropylene, which is water repellent and has high impact resistance.
- Fully Padded with 10mm thick EPE dense Foam, it protects the board and gear from all sides.
- Roomy enough to store all your ski gear: main compartment for skis, ski boots, helmets, ski accessories, and an
- Independent pocket for ski poles.
- The exterior accessory pocket can store small items such as ski gloves, keys, scarves, and other small items.
- Ergonomically designed removable padded shoulder strap and padded handle to load-bearing up to 40kg.
|Dimension||61 x 11.8 x 5.9in / 155 x 30 x 15cm
65 x 11.8 x 5.9in / 165 x 30 x 15cm
69 x 11.8 x 5.9in / 175 x 30 x 15cm
|Weight||155cm: 3.09lbs / 1.40kg
165cm: 3.11lbs / 1.41kg
175cm: 3.13lbs / 1.42kg
|What's Included||1 x Snowboard Bag|
|Warranty||Unconditional return & replacement in 30 days|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Does waterproof?
A: Water repellent, water repellent grade 3-4. It can play a role as a barrier when exposed to water for a short time, and it can be restored by wiping lightly with your hand or a dry cloth
it is a solid bag, well built, and I am sure it will last.
Would highly recommend. Product was high quality, service was great—all at a price point that was very competitive compared to other brands.