Ideal For Long Adventures
This pack provides tactical hydration with a 2.5-liter internal reservoir when you need it most.
- Unique thermal insulation compartment, keeping water cool and fresh.
- Systematic, lightweight, and large capacity.
- Heavy-duty construction, resistant to tears and abrasion.
- Cushioned and ventilated back panel allows a comfortable fit.
- Adjustable shoulder/chest/waist straps and shoulder straps.
- Come with 2.5L FDA-approved and replaceable TPU bladder.
|Hiking, Cycling, Biking
|1050D Ripstop Polyester
|19 x 10 x 1.5in / 48.3 x 25.4 x 3.8cm
|3.4lbs / 1.54kg
|1x Backpack, 1x Bladder
|Unconditional return & replacement in 30 days
Got it for my boyfriend for Christmas and he absolutely loves it
Unigear Tactical Hydration Backpack Thermal Insulation Pack with 2.5L Bladder
Very nice quality with decent price.
This Hydration Pack has been fantastic. I have a couple packs from Camleback I have been using until I got this pack. I do a lot of hiking with my son's boyscout pack and keeping up with these kids takes more than a water bottle. This pack fits nice and l and keeps water cool. I also work with a special weapons and tactics team (SWAT) and out on the range one day and the guys kept asking where I got the pack (they like the tactical look it has). There are 2 decent size top load pockets on the front for storage. A molle system for all your tactical clips and gear. Interior mesh pockets. Nice padding on your back and adjustable straps. This pack is a winner for sure. The only thing that I could see room for improvement on is directions on routing the bite tube. Someone who hasn't owned a pack may need them to figure it out but outside of that a great pack for anyone.