We Get You Supported
Unigear Back Brace Posture Corrector adopts the ergonomic design that makes it comfortable to wear for both men and women. With the double pull straps, you are flexible to adjust it to fit your body perfectly and thus to support your upper and lower back. It is a necessity to help build a sturdier core, correct posture, relieve pains, enhance self-confidence, and more.
- Adopts the ergonomic design in the armpit areas & at the back, ensuring a more comfortable fit to shoulders, back, and waist.
- Two adjustable double pull straps on the shoulder and durable velcro on waist allow you to adjust the posture brace according to individual needs and no need assistance from others.
- The material is lightweight & breathable. It helps you get rid of heat and sweat when promoting proper posture.
- Provides both upper back and lower support, which helps align your muscles and spine naturally.
- Effectively relieve pains for back, shoulder, neck, etc. caused by poor posture, especially good for those who seat and work or study in front of the computer for more than 4 hours.
- Designed for unisex and fits waist sizes ranging from 23in to 47in.
- Machine washable. Wash on delicate, using cold water, and hang to dry.
|Best Use||Correcting posture and relieving pain at home or office|
|Weight||10.48oz / 297g|
|What's Included||1x back posture corrector|
|Warranty||Unconditional return & replacement in 30 days|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: What if my body size is between the L and the XL? Which size should order to adjusted body?
A: We advise you to choose the XL because it will be adjusted body.
Q: Can I wear this while I am sleeping?
A: We do NOT recommend you use the posture corrector while you are exercising, eating, or sleeping.
Q: How long can I wear it per day?
A:When you wear it in the early stage, we recommend starting from 20 minutes per day. As your body adapts, you can gradually extend this time. We advise you not to wear it for more than four hours every time
Q: If my posture gets normal , do i need to continue wear it or not?
A: You can wear it when you feel yourself beginning to slouch.
Q: Why is Posture Corrector helpful for both men and women?
✅ Posture corrector provides support while working, sitting at the computer desk, working out, lifting, etc.
✅ Improves sitting and standing postures, and relieves back pains
✅ Enhances breathing, improves memory and learning
✅ Improves bodily alignment and makes you look more confident
✅ Protects yourself from injury"
Q: How to wear to gradually get the natural posture?
A: Simply start by wearing it for 20-30 minutes per day. There may be slight discomfort until you become accustomed to wearing the Posture Corrector. Begin to increase the wearing duration by 5-10 minutes progressively. Tighten the straps periodically to pull the shoulders further back (but don't compromise comfort aggressively) until shoulders lay flat when against the wall. In time, with muscle memory, your body will hold the correct posture without the corrector.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Hasn't arrived yet!
This was my first time trying a back brace. I have issues with my lower back and thought this would be good for when I work out to make sure I keep my back level. I had a hard time wearing it when I worked out due to the limited range of motion. I liked this brace more for the everyday use. I don't have terrible posture, but my posture could use some help. I like the brace and could tell it was working, but it was a little uncomfortable since it pulls the shoulders back. I would prefer a back brace that targets my lower back concerns, personally. If you're looking for help with your posture though, this brace is for you!