Versatile & Compact
Made of 100% stainless steel, Unigear camping wood stove is a small, compact twig stove that is suitable for cooking meals, heating water or reconstituting freeze dried meals for one, or heating water and or reconstituting freeze dried meals for two.
- Can be folded like a book and carry around easily with a carry bag.
- Made of premium quality stainless steel for rugged backpacking.
- Can use wood, spirit burner, twigs, leaves, coal, gas and solid fuel tablets.
- Can work with many kinds of cookware to cook food, boil water, and BBQ.
- Three steps to easy set up and disassemble.
|Material||430 Stainless steel; 201 Stainless steel grill|
|Package Dimensions||Folded: 7.1 x 6.4 x 0.8 inch / 18 x 16 x 2cm|
|Weight||2.2 lbs / 0.73 kg|
|Applicable Fuel||Twigs, leaves, pinecones and wood or solidified alcohol|
|What's Included||1 x main body, 1 x ash tray, 1 x pot stand, 1 x coal grill, 1 x storage bag|
|Warranty||Unconditional return & replacement in 30 days|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Is the coal rack adjustable?
A: Yes you can adjust it for 2 different heights and if you turn the stove upside down you have 2 more different heights
Q: Can this Unigear camp stove be used to burn charcoal?
A: Yes, this stove also accept various fuels like leaves, twigs, you can get these easily in the nature and enjoy a real wilderness fun.
Q: What are suitable surfaces to place stove on?
A: Please put on a flat surface that will not ignite from falling ash and embers. You could also purchase a piece of carbon felt to place under the stove when in use and of course, under adult supervision.