Versatile & Compact
Proudly made of 100% stainless steel to last longer
- It can be folded like a book and carried around quickly with a carry bag.
- Made of premium quality stainless steel for rugged backpacking.
- Use wood, spirit burner, twigs, leaves, coal, gas, and solid fuel tablets.
- Can work with many kinds of cookware to cook food, boil water, and BBQ.
- Three steps to quickly set up and disassemble.
|Material||Stainless steel+Stainless steel grill|
|Packed Size||7.1 x 6.4 x 0.8in / 18 x 16 x 2cm|
|Weight||2.2 lbs / 0.73 kg|
|Applicable Fuel||Twigs, leaves, pinecones and wood or solidified alcohol|
|What's Included||1 x Main Body, 1 x Ash Tray, 1 x Pot Stand, 1 x Coal Grill, 1 x Storage Bag|
|Warranty||Unconditional return & replacement in 30 days|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Is the coal rack adjustable?
A: Yes, you can adjust it for 2 different heights, and if you turn the stove upside down, you have 2 more different heights
Q: Can this Unigear camp stove be used to burn charcoal?
A: Yes, this stove also accepts various fuels like leaves and twigs; you can quickly get in nature and enjoy real wilderness fun.
Q: What are suitable surfaces to place on the stove?
A: Please put on a flat surface that will not ignite falling ash and embers. You could also purchase a piece of carbon felt to place under the stove when in use and, of course, under adult supervision.