More Warmth and Softness
Keep it cleaner for your trip
Add comfort to your sleeping bag
Made of 100% cotton
Ultralight and portable
- Made of 100% cotton. Breathable, soft and comfortable against skin.
- The large size (200 x 90cm) gives even tall people space to move around.
- Features a bottom zipper that allows to stretch your legs as desired.
- With a full length zipper on the side, the liner can be fully expanded as a flat sheet.
- A pillow pocket is attached to the liner so you can keep pillow clean as well.
- Self-locking zipper is used to avoid loosening automatically when sleeping.
- Ultralight and portable, easy to store and carry around.
- Reinforced double stitched seams ensure high durability.
|Best Use||Camping, Backpacking|
|Packed Size||8.27 x 3.9in / 21 x 10cm|
|Weight||0.95lbs / 0.43kg|
|Dimensions||Zipped: 86.6 x 35.4in / 220 x 90cm;
Unzipped: 86.6 x 70.8in / 220 x 180cm
|What's Included||1 x Sleeping Bag Liner, 1 x Storage Bag|
|Warranty||Unconditional return & replacement in 30 days|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Is it right or left handed opening?
A: If you're laying face up its on your right.
Q: Is this waterproof?
A: No, it is not waterproof.
Q: Does it come with a built-in pillow?
A: No. It doesn't have a pillow built-in, but it does have a sleeve to place a small pillow into. Pillow case size: 30cm x 90cm
Q: Does the zipper go down one side and the bottom too? so it opens out as one big sheet? or is it just one side?
A: Yes. It has a side zipper that can be fully opened, as well as a bottom zipper.So, it allows full expansion to make a large sheet as a compact travel blanket
I usually bring a sheet with me on car-camping trips in the summer. This will replace that sheet. It folds down to the same size as the Unigear blow up air mattresses so that is good. For mid summer camping I might just use this bag liner and leave my bag at home. I would consider using this bag liner for summer backpacking in the Ozarks due to the heat and bugs.