Grand Canyon Day Hike Guide
Hiking the Grand Canyon is the most intimate and profound experiences one could have with nature. Deep into the depths of the Grand Canyon and hike to picturesque vistas to experience the magnitude of this natural wonder in a way that few visitors do.
Is Grand Canyon hiking friendly to beginners?
Taking time to absorb the immensity of the Grand Canyon is an experience you will never forget! But the question is whether it's friendly to beginners.
Many people underestimate the demanding nature of hiking the Grand Canyon. The challenge of hiking the Canyon is to keep you hydrated, stay cool or warm in more sever temperatures and know how the deal with the accidents.
For beginners, we suggest you should take a day hike tour so the difficulty will be greatly reduced. It would be much better if you can hire a Grand Canyon hiking guiding service.
Benefits for you to hire a Grand Hiking Guiding Service
- Keep you safe
- Provide hiking gear such as daypack, trekking poles...
- Share their experiences or stories with you
- Take you to a hidden but wonderful place
- A professional Grand Canyon guide
Get prepared for your tour
- Plan ahead. If you plan to camp for serval days, you may need to apply for a backcountry camping permit serval months in advance.
- Minimize backpack weight. On average, hiking down the most common route takes nearly 6 hours. Walking for a long time will make you feel unwell. Just pack only what you need, aim for about 20 to 30 pounds.
- Have fun. When hiking with friends, remember to bring the cards to have fun.
So, relax and have fun!
Dejar un comentario