Specially designed for long boarding with longer length
The heavy duty urethane increases in thickness to coincide with length to ensure better longevity
High quality urethane cord
Two in-line swivels
Hook and loop closure
- Made with high-quality urethane cord for strength and lightweight.
- Two in-line swivels keep the leash from tangling up.
- Quilted neoprene padded calf strap provides all-day comfort and secures with a hook-and-loop closure.
- Features quick-release cuff and key pocket for convenience.
- Durable stainless steel hardware for corrosion-resistant to saltwater.
- Coming with a waterproof pouch to keep your phone dry and ID safe
|Materials||TPU + Neoprene + Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions||Stretches to 6ft / 183cm|
|Weight||0.86lbs / 0.39kg|
|What's Included||1x Straight Surfboard Leash, 1x Saterproof Pouch|
|Warranty||Unconditional return & replacement in 30 days|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: How to attach the leash to board?
A: Put the loop of thin black sting through the bracket/ring on your board then put your coil leash end through the black string loop and pull until tight.
Q: What length surfboard leash do I need
General rule: Your surfboard leash shoud be the same length or slightly longer than the length of your board. For example, if your surfboard is 6'0, use a 6'0 leash.
Q: What Leg Does this thing go on?
A: Your dominant leg is usually the limb of choice to strap your leash to. This is because your dominant leg is often stronger, more versatile, and psychologically probably just feels right. If you don’t know which leg is your dominant leg consider which one you use to kick a soccer ball.