A tougher version of our gaiter made from 1000D coated-nylon. Ideal for scrub bashing, leg scratching, shin destroying tracks. The stiffness of the canvas upper section lets the gaiter stand up allowing the top to be kept open for ventilation and comfort.
- High-performance Waterproof to 10000mm. Rugged 1000D coated-nylon lower section covers the top of boots and resist snow, rain while offering excellent durability.
- Breathable 3 in 1 nylon ripstop upper section offers maximum breathability.
- Coated-nylon lower section covers the top of boots and provides water resistance, while the uncoated upper section allows breathability.
- Easy-access hook-and-loop closures can be adjusted for a custom fit and comfortable without slipping down.
- 30cm TPU strap and thickened clip at the bottom ensures the gaiter has a snug fit that prevents the debris from accumulating at the bottom.
- Multi-functional: Used for Outdoor, Snow, Desert, Rain, Jungle, running, walking, skiing, backpacking, climbing, etc.
|Materials||3 in 1 Nylon materials, inserted a TPU Membrane|
|Package Dimensions||11.8 x 10.1 x 1.7inches / 30 x 26 x 4cm|
|Weight||8.01oz / 227g|
|What's Included||1 x Legging Gaiters, 1 x Portable Pouch|
|Warranty||Unconditional return & replacement in 30 days|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Which size should I choose?
Wear the pants or boots to measure the widest part of your calf and the height of your leg then choose the size according the size chart
Q: How to take care the gaiter?
A: Hand wash only
Do not iron
Do not bleach
Do not Dry Clean
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
I purchased a pair of Unigear Snow Gaiters on 06/10/2020 via Amazon and after only a few occasions wearing them in poor walking conditions, the buckle broke off where the foot strap connects to the side of the gaiter. I also found that one leg of the gaiters kept slipping down, even when correctly fitted and resulted in me resembling Norah Batty. Joking aside however the process of continually stopping to adjust the slippage was both exasperating and embarrassing.
N.B. I purchased these gaiters as an experiment as i’ve previously bought the types with an elasticated draw string at the top but found them to be uncomfortable over distance.