To know the usage, cleaning, maintenance and precautions of Unigear hydration bladder, please check and download UNIGEAR HYDRATION BLADDER USER MANUAL
- Adopt durable 210D ripstop nylon material in main areas and combine with smart design to create a lightweight and tough pack that will last a lifetime.
- Thermal insulation function in bladder compartment keeps you drinking cool and fresh water.
- Selected premium buckle, SBS hidden-teeth zippers and other accessories.
- BPA FREE: Manufactured from high quality TPU flexible food grade material.
- Body-mapped and super-breathable materials for maximum comfort and ventilation.
- A blinker light attachment point allows for quick light attachment for high visibility and safety in the dark.
- Backpack Material: 210D Nylon
- Bladder Material: BPA-free TPU
- Color: Black / Blue / Grey
- PACKAGE & GUARANTEE
- PACKING LISTS: 1x Backpack, 1x Bladder
- GUARANTEE: 60 Days 100% Satisfaction
Question: How to use the bladder correctly?
Question: We recently purchased two of your hydration packs which we love. Unfortunately on one of the packs we lost the yellow valve that opens or closes the water flow. What can we do?
Answer: 1) First, please connect the bladder tube.
- 2) Second, please open the lid.
- 3) Third, there is a gap in the middle of the mouthpiece. It needs to be squeezed before you use it to make the gap open completely. Please make sure the gap is open.
- 4) Fourth, please make the valve open. Then you can suck water from the tube.
- To know more, please check and download USER MANUAL above.
Answer: Please tell us your order number and provide some pictures of the lost part. If there is any problem about the item, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to help.