Hit The Road With Your Hydration
Designed with the adventurer in mind, fulfilling the need for both secure essentials storage and physical comfort during diverse outdoor sports and travel. Enough capacity for essential gear and hydration for hours when hiking.
- Made of upgraded lightweight and splash resistance nylon to protect your belongs stay dry in light rain.
- Double built-in waist straps improve its wear and tear resistance to ensure the pack’s life last longer.
- Include a 2 Liter/ 70z BPA free bladder (in total 1.1 lbs) ,which keeps you hydrated.
- The chest and waist straps make sure the pack does not bounce when you move.
- Adjustable shoulder/chest/waist straps, will fit chest size teenagers/kids with 27" up to adults with 50”.
- Nylon elastic rope, reflective webbing, sandwich mesh, 210D polyester lining.
- Equipped with small front pocket designed for racing.
|Best Use||Biking, Hiking, Cycling|
|Material||210D Ripstop Nylon|
|Zipper||SBS Nylon Zipper|
|Dimensions||16.5 x 8 x 1in / 42 x 20 x 2.6cm|
|Weight||1.6lbs / 0.73kg|
|What's Included||1x Backpack, 1x Bladder|
|Warranty||Unconditional return & replacement in 30 days|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: How do I open the bladder to fill it and suck water?
A: First, please connect the bladder tube.
Second, please open the lid.
Third, there is a gap in the middle of the mouthpiece. It needs to be squeezed before you use it to make the gap open completely. Please make sure the gap is open.
Fourth, please make the valve open. Then you can suck water from the tube.
Q: How to clean the bladder?
There are many options which can be chosen to clean the bladder, such as soda water, reservoir cleaning tablets, household bleach, lemon juice and denture-cleaning tablets.
You can just use water to clean the bladder if it is not dirty. If the bladder has deposits that build up in the hydration system over time, you can use the options listed above to keep it clean. Learn more about How to clean the bladder