Made for You Flatwater Adventures
No Doubt, Paddle Out
Unigear coiled SUP leash is perfect for touring and flat water conditions .The compact full coil design provides less drag in the water enabling faster paddling while also reducing the chance of coiling around your feet and tripping over
- Made with high-quality 7mm urethane cord for strength and lightweight.
- 10' maximum length coiled leash stretches to allow full range of motion.
- Two in-line swivels keep the leash from tangling up.
- Quilted neoprene padded calf strap provides all-day comfort and secures with a hook-and-loop closure.
- Features quick-release cuff and key pocket for convenience.
- Durable stainless steel hardware for corrosion-resistant to saltwater.
- Coming with a waterproof pouch to keep your phone dry and ID safe.
|Best Use||Paddle Boarding|
|Materials||TPU + Neoprene + Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions||Stretches to 10ft / 305cm|
|Weight||0.93lbs / 0.42kg|
|What's Included||1 x Coiled SUP Leash, 1x Waterproof Pouch|
|Warranty||Unconditional return & replacement in 30 days|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: How to attach the leash to board?
A: Put the loop of thin black sting through the bracket/ring on your board then put your coil leash end through the black string loop and pull until tight.
Q: What length SUP leash do I need?
A: General rule: Your board leash shoud be the same length or slightly longer than the length of your board. 10' surfboard leash can be used for most long board surfing and SUP.
Q: What Leg Does this thing go on?
A: Your dominant leg is usually the limb of choice to strap your leash to. This is because your dominant leg is often stronger, more versatile, and psychologically probably just feels right. If you don’t know which leg is your dominant leg consider which one you use to kick a soccer ball.