Get A Better Night's Sleep
Unigear inflatable sleeping pad suitable temperature above 0℃, will deliver enough warmth and protection through your trips and fully upgraded your sleeping to the next level.
- Prevented leakage by using aviation-grade TPU edge pressing process. A C-type structure and one-way valve allow inflation and deflation faster and easier. It takes only 12-15 quick pumps to be fully inflated.
- 3 inch thickness which provides the stability and considerable insulation from ground temperature.
- Ergonomic design on the back, waist, legs, and ankles according to the curve of the human body, to disperses the body pressure and effectively protects all parts of the body.
- Using 40D 310T nylon material and 150D Oxford strap to enhance the tear-resistance and quietness, improve the water resistance, chemical resistance, strength, and durability.
- Thickness material limits heat loss for better support and warmth (R-value 2)
- Regular wide size recommend height up to 175cm; Large size recommends height up to 185cm.
|Material||40D 310T Nylon + 150D Oxford Strap|
|Packed Size||15 x 4.8 x 4.8inches / 38 x 12 x 12cm|
|Weight||Regular: 2lbs / 0.948kg; Large: 2.1lbs / 1kg|
|Inflated Size||Regular: 73.2 x 25.2 x 3inches / 186 x 64 x 7.5cm; Large: 77.2 x 25.2 x 3inches / 196 x 64 x 7.5cm|
|What's Included||1 x Sleeping Pad, 1 x Storage Airsteam Pumb Sack, 2 x Strap, 1 x Repair Kit|
|Warranty||Unconditional return & replacement in 30 days|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Had bought this sleeping pad after buying the UNIGEAR tarp. Both great products. Used the P3 air sleeping pad and tarp over a ten day camping trip. The tarp withstood heavy rain and protected us well. The sleeping pads stays inflated for a continuous three nights before we deflated it. It stayed firm and provides a good nights sleep. Easy to roll and pack up. Thank You UNIGEAR for your great products.
What a difference this ergonomic sleeping pad makes towards comfort and sleeps quality. I have several expensive, name-brand pads, of varying thickness and they all have one thing in common... uniform thickness. This sleeping pad appealed to me because of the ergonomic design of the baffles. In contrast to flat pads, I find that my body can sink into the form of this one better. That helps prevent sore pressure points that I would get on the flat pads. No more rotating my sleeping position all night when I wake up sore and numb. This is what I would call a 3-season pad, providing light insulation from the ground temperature. It is ultra-portable in comparison to my heavily insulated, foam-filled pads. I like how quickly it inflates and deflates, thanks to the large valve. It can be inflated by mouth, or I can use the unique carrying bag as a bellows to do the inflating. Either way, it can be inflated in about a minute for quick setup. I am really pleased with the quality and design of this camping pad. The large size is perfect for me, It is my go-to pad for warmer weather camping.
I chose the dark navy blue version, which is very attractive and restful. The pad's material and the overall construction both look very strong. I am over six feet tall and weigh quite a bit but I find this sleeping pad to be easily long enough and supportive enough. As a side-sleeper am impressed by just how comfortable it is, and how small it can roll up to fit into its pump sack. No part of me is in contact with the ground when lying in any position on this sleeping pad. I would expect a premium product at this price, and this one definitely lives up to my expectations.
A video on the product page shows exactly how to inflate and deflate the pad. The package usefully includes an adhesive repair patch.