Built for quick descents in the backcountry
Gear Up Like A Pro
Roomy enough for all you needed on your ski trip
Made from 900D polyester with PU coating
Large storage and an individual compartmen
S-shaped elastic shoulder belt
- It is made from 900D polyester with PU coating, Abrasion-resistant & Water-resistant(water repellent grade is 3-4).
- Enough storage for gears. Individual compartments can store ski shovels, ice axes, ski gloves, clothing, phone, and more.
- A velvet-lined goggle pocket can protect your ski goggle from scratching well.
- The internal compartment is suitable for 14” laptops, includes a hydration system suitable for 3L bladder.
- S-shaped elastic shoulder belts don’t get in the way of free arm movement. Air-permeable PE foam inverted Y shape back panel keeps back dry and comfortable.
- The hip belt with waist strap and adjustable sternum strap can bear higher weight for more secure and comfortable carry.
- It is equipped with 1.0mm HYPALON straps to carry the vertical snowboard.
- There are dual loops for ice axes, ski poles. Lateral Stretch mesh pockets can load 9cm diameter water bottle or trekking poles.
|Shell Material||900D polyester|
|Side Panels||900D polyester with PU coating|
|Dimension||21.26 x 10.24 x 6.3in / 54 x 26 x 16cm|
|Weight||1lbs / 0.83kg|
|What's Included||1 x Ski Backpack|
|Warranty||Unconditional return & replacement in 30 days|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Can you attach ski boots outside the bag?
A: Yeah, you can attach the ski boots by the loops.