Design to meet the technical needs of all watersport enthusiast
Protect your equiment by roll top sealing system
- Made of impermeable material with roll-top closure, it protects from water splashes or brief immersion.
- High-density and thick PVC material for puncture- and aging-resistant.
- Duraflex buckle and the metal lock can take long-term use, and reinforced joints make it tough-as-rocks.
- Quick Dry fabric and foam on the back and shoulder strap to provide comfortable carrying, and adjustable chest strap added stability and security.
- The internal compartment suits 15.6 laptops and provides extra organization to keep valuables safe and dry.
- Integrated separate wet compartment. External lash points make you quick lash and go, giving you more convenience.
|Best Use||Backpacking, Water Sports, Travel|
|Material||Ripstop 500D PVC|
|Gear Capacity (L)||2 / 5 / 10 / 20 / 30 / 40L|
|Dry Bag Shape||Cylindrical|
|What's Included||1 x Dry Bag, 1 x Waterproof Pouch|
|Warranty||Unconditional return & replacement in 30 days|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Which size dry bag should I choose?
A: Unigear dry bags are sized volumetrically in liters and come in a range of sizes to suit smaller items such as phones and money, and larger items such as clothing and sleeping bags.
2 L: some snacks, first aid essentials, gloves or beanie
5 L: some extra layers or a couple days' worth of food
10 L: a down jacket, food for the weekend, or a small sleeping bag
20 L: (most versatile size): a larger tent and footprint, general gear for a paddle trip
30 L: two thin towels, two sets of summer outfits, two sets of swimming suit, one snorkel sets
40 L: general paddle or overland gear for a larger group
Q: How do I properly seal a roll-top dry bag?
A: Fill your dry bag up to 3/4 Remove the excess air and pinch the top blades together.Dog ear and fold at least three times down for a watertight seal. And clip the buckles together, and you’re good to go!
Q: Can I use the dry bag for submersion？
A : Most of our bags can withstand quick submersions and will float if dropped in the water if being sealed correctly. They are suitable for canoe, kayak and rafting use where boats may tip, flip or be swamped. But we don't recommend to use them for prolonged submersion.