Minimal Pack Size and Maximum Comfort
Unigear Ultralight Inflatable Sleeping Pad offers the gold standard in sleeping comfort, a compact size, reliable and ease of use. Get a good night's sleep without increasing too much weight in your backpack.
- Using one way valves for inflation and deflation, which is really easy to inflate and deflate. It allows quick to inflate (10-15 breaths) and super fast deflate (only one second).
- The wave air tube supports your weight better, won't bottom out, and makes you feel comfortable.
- Equipped with ergonomic pillows. Pillow and sleeping pad are separately inflated and deflated, which is more convenient to use.
- 2Inch thickness of cushioning provide unrivaled comfort, stability and support, great for sleeping in any position.
- Made of good tear-resistant and durable material with no worry about punctures or leaks.
- Thickness material limit heat loss for better support and warmth (R-value 1.5)
- Ultralight weight (only 499g/1.1 lbs) and compact packed to the size of a 1-liter water bottle, Inflated size is 74”x24”x2”, which is easy to carry and place.
|Material||Nylon Plaid Fabric + TPU|
|Packed Size||3.5 x 9.8inches / 9 x 25cm|
|Weight||1.1lbs / 499g|
|Dimensions||24 x 74 x 2inches / 61 x 188 x 5cm|
|What's Included||1 x Sleeping Pad, 1 x Portable Bag|
|Warranty||Unconditional return & replacement in 30 days|
I can't review what I have not received! Where is my sleeping pad
Easy to inflate and deflate. Comfortable to sleep on.
I have 3 of these. I prefer the pad that has the pillow. My kids like the one without the built in pillow. It first I thought the pillow leaked but I realized I wasn't closing the valve tight enough. I little extra push fixed it. The pillow fill valve is near your head so you can easily adjust it in the middle of the night. I am a side and stomach sleeper and this pad worked out well. The horizontal rows make a natural space for every body part to fit. Hopefully these will be available again on Amazon soon.
I'm from Germany and I like wandering and camping. But is very difficult to find the right gear. I used it once and i say is durable and very comfortable and the small size and light weight make it even better. So great product!! I hope it lasts longer than my old sleeping pad that I buyed in a lokal store. 😂
Very lightweight and compact for any type of camping use. The pad is easily inflated with approximately 10 big breaths and the valve system is also easy to use. The pad is pretty thick for its compact size and keeps you off the ground with ease. I also tested if any air is released over time and it seamed to hold up for two days without any additonal air needed. Great purchase and will be buying more of these for the rest of my family.