Minimal Pack Size and Maximum Comfort
Unigear Ultralight Inflatable Sleeping Pad offers the gold standard in sleeping comfort, a compact size, reliable and ease of use. Get a good night's sleep without increasing too much weight in your backpack.
- Using one way valves for inflation and deflation, which is really easy to inflate and deflate. It allows quick to inflate (10-15 breaths) and super fast deflate (only one second).
- The wave air tube supports your weight better, won't bottom out, and makes you feel comfortable.
- Equipped with ergonomic pillows. Pillow and sleeping pad are separately inflated and deflated, which is more convenient to use.
- 2Inch thickness of cushioning provide unrivaled comfort, stability and support, great for sleeping in any position.
- Made of good tear-resistant and durable material with no worry about punctures or leaks.
- Thickness material limit heat loss for better support and warmth (R-value 1.5)
- Ultralight weight (only 499g/1.1 lbs) and compact packed to the size of a 1-liter water bottle, Inflated size is 74”x24”x2”, which is easy to carry and place.
|Material||Nylon Plaid Fabric + TPU|
|Packed Size||3.5 x 9.8inches / 9 x 25cm|
|Weight||1.1lbs / 499g|
|Dimensions||24 x 74 x 2inches / 61 x 188 x 5cm|
|What's Included||1 x Sleeping Pad, 1 x Portable Bag|
|Warranty||Unconditional return & replacement in 30 days|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Super comfor, easy to take!
I can't review what I have not received! Where is my sleeping pad
Easy to inflate and deflate. Comfortable to sleep on.
I have 3 of these. I prefer the pad that has the pillow. My kids like the one without the built in pillow. It first I thought the pillow leaked but I realized I wasn't closing the valve tight enough. I little extra push fixed it. The pillow fill valve is near your head so you can easily adjust it in the middle of the night. I am a side and stomach sleeper and this pad worked out well. The horizontal rows make a natural space for every body part to fit. Hopefully these will be available again on Amazon soon.
I'm from Germany and I like wandering and camping. But is very difficult to find the right gear. I used it once and i say is durable and very comfortable and the small size and light weight make it even better. So great product!! I hope it lasts longer than my old sleeping pad that I buyed in a lokal store. 😂