Get the length that suits your gear!
The Adjustable Tarp Pole Set is a handy extendable pole for use with compatible awnings, tarps and shelters.
- Made of 7075-T6 aviation aluminum, which is 33.3% more hardness than others, more stable rod body.
- Anodised Pole body and galvanized buckle are corrosion resistance.
- The rod tip is made of anti-oxidation 201 stainless steel, which has strong corrosion resistance and is not easy to deform.
- Screw pattern on the pole top and plastic plug on the bottom to increase friction make the support more stable.
- The pole is 240cm in length and divided into 6 sections, which freely adjust the height to 40cm, 80cm, 120cm, 160cm, 240cm.
- Push-button design makes installation easier. After aligning the two connected segments, the pole can be installed with a small twist.
- Pole weighs only 0.8 kg/set and comes with a portable storage bag made of 450D polyester with waterproof PU coating, easy to carry.
- The poles can be used to support tarp, tarpaulin, tent or sunshade etc.
|Material||Poles: 7075-T6 Aviation Aluminum + 201 Stainless Steel; Portable Storage Bag: 450D Polyester with Waterproof PU Coating|
|Dimesion||94.5 x 0.6in / 240 x 1.6cm; Each Section: 15.5 x 0.6in / 40 x 1.6cm|
|Weight||1.8lbs / 0.8kg|
|Pack Size||20 x 5 x 2in / 50 x 11 x 5cm|
|What's Included||2 x Tarp Poles,1 x Portable Storage Bag|
|Warranty||Unconditional return & replacement in 30 days|
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
The rods make a very good impression, there are also replacement springs for the plug connection. I use them as support poles for a tarp that is attached to the vehicle.
Easy to put together and take apart. Seem solid enough but not been wind tested yet. Its great that you can adjust the height in 40cm increments. Picture shows just 3 peices used on each pole.