Made of high-tenacity 210T nylon, this camping hammock provides a super durable quality and comfortable experience for customers. A "must" gear to increase the fun for camping, backpacking, traveling, or even just staying at home.
- Made of high tenacity and breathable 210T parachute nylon.
- Strong enough to support up to 800lbs.
- 320cm x 200cm is suitable for two, and 275cm x 165cm is spacious enough for single.
- Each 1-inch width tree-friendly strap features 16 loops and 3 meters. Easily tie it around big trees, roof racks, or a stand.
- 3 steps to set up - Tie the tree straps, unfold the hammock, and hang to strap loop.
- Package comes with everything you need to set up the hammock.
- Ultra-light and compact packed.
- Durable, comfortable, and easy to clean.
|Material||Hammock: Nylon; Straps: High-density Polyester Webbing; Carabiners: Heavy-duty Stainless Steel|
|Packed Size||Double: 7.5 x 6 x 5.5in / 19 x 15 x 14cm; Single: 8.3 x 5.5 x 5in / 21 x 14 x 12.5cm|
|Weight||Double: 2.4lbs / 1.1kg; Singlek: 2.1lbs / 0.95kg|
|Dimensions||Double: 126 x 78in/ 320 x 200cm; Single: 108 x 65in / 275 x 165cm; Tree Strap Length: 9.8ft / 3m|
|Maximum Loading||800lbs / 363kg|
|What's Included||1 x Camping Hammock w/ Pouch, 2 x Straps, 2 x Carabiners|
|Warranty||Unconditional return & replacement in 30 days|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Can this be left outside over the summer without being damaged?
A: We don’t recommend it. Because the hammock will be worn up due to changeable weather. If you want to left the hammock outside, be sure it is protected by a cover or under roof.
Q: Could this be used with a hammock stand?
A: Yes. You just want to get one that is approximately the correct length.
Q: Is this machine washable?
A: Unigear hammocks are machine washable and they also can be easily washed by hand. Hammocks should be hung up to dry and not placed in the dryer.
Q: What kind of knots does the hammock need?
A: No need any knots. The hammock comes with 2 solid steel carabiners and 2 tree straps which can be easily set up between the trees
Q: What is the minimum distance between the two posts/tree for the single version?
A: It’s easiest to hang your hammock in a space a foot (30 cm) or two longer than the overall length of the hammock. In such a space, the hardware to hang your hammock should ordinarily be mounted five to six feet (1.5 m to 1.8 m) off the ground. Learn more about how to set up the hammock.