For racing and rides where hydration is the most important cargo, Unigear Hydration Packs Backpack with thermal insulation can store up to 2 liters of water and provide you all you need and keep cool to get to the top.
- Adopt durable 210D ripstop nylon which makes a lightweight and tough pack
- Thermal insulation in the bladder compartment keeps water cool and fresh
- Selected premium buckle, SBS hidden-teeth zippers and other accessories
- BPA FREE: Manufactured from high-quality TPU flexible food-grade material
- Super-breathable materials for maximum comfort and ventilation
- Blinker light attachment for high visibility and safety in the dark
|Best Use||Hiking, Biking, Cycling|
|Backpack Material||210D Ripstop Nylon|
|Dimensions||18.1 x 9.5 x 1.5in / 46 x 24.1 x 3.8cm|
|Weight||2.6lbs / 1.18kg|
|What's Included||1x Backpack, 1x Bladder|
|Warranty||Unconditional return & replacement in 30 days|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: How to use the bladder correctly?
A: 1) First, please connect the bladder tube.2) Second, please open the lid.3) Third, there is a gap in the middle of the mouthpiece. It needs to be squeezed before you use it to make the gap open completely. Please make sure the gap is open.4) Fourth, please make the valve open. Then you can suck water from the tube.To know more, please check and download USER MANUAL above.
Q: We recently purchased two of your hydration packs which we love. Unfortunately on one of the packs we lost the yellow valve that opens or closes the water flow. What can we do?
A: Please tell us your order number and provide some pictures of the part. If there is any problem about the item, please feel free to contact us and we will do our best to help.
Customer ReviewsWrite a review
Love the quality of this product so far love it and hope it lasts for a good while!!!