Travel With Your Board
Provides all the space and customizable organization burly enough for everything.
- Constructed of 600D lightweight fabric, which makes it very wear-resistant and tear-resistant, and the water-repellent coefficient is 3-4.
- The internal lining is made of woven polypropylene, which is water repellent and has high impact resistance.
- Fully Padded with 10mm thick EPE dense Foam, it protects the board and gear from all sides.
- Roomy enough to store all your ski gear: main compartment for skis, ski boots, helmets, ski accessories, and an
- Independent pocket for ski poles.
- The exterior accessory pocket can store small items such as ski gloves, keys, scarves, and other small items.
- Ergonomically designed removable padded shoulder strap and padded handle to load-bearing up to 40kg.
|Dimension||61 x 11.8 x 5.9in / 155 x 30 x 15cm
65 x 11.8 x 5.9in / 165 x 30 x 15cm
69 x 11.8 x 5.9in / 175 x 30 x 15cm
|Weight||155cm: 3.09lbs / 1.40kg
165cm: 3.11lbs / 1.41kg
175cm: 3.13lbs / 1.42kg
|What's Included||1 x Snowboard Bag|
|Warranty||Unconditional return & replacement in 30 days|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Does waterproof?
A: Water repellent, water repellent grade 3-4. It can play a role as a barrier when exposed to water for a short time, and it can be restored by wiping lightly with your hand or a dry cloth
it is a solid bag, well built, and I am sure it will last.
Would highly recommend. Product was high quality, service was great—all at a price point that was very competitive compared to other brands.