A Worthy Companion for Backcountry
Perfectly sized for all day tours, with pockets galore, a ski and snowboard carry system, and a hydration bladder compatibility, you can bring anything needed for your backcountry adventure.
- Enough storage and individual compartment for gears for ski shovels, ice axes, ski gloves, clothing, phone and more.
- Multifunctional skis and snowboard carry system.
- Ergonomic back panel with airflow channels.
- Hydration compatible laptop sleeve.
- Dual loops for ice axes, ski poles, and ect.
- Abrasion-resistant & water-resistant.
|Shell Material||900D Polyester|
|Side Panels||900D Polyester with PU Coating|
|Dimension||22 x 11.8 x 6.9in / 56 x 30 x 17.5cm|
|Weight||2lbs / 1.06kg|
|What's Included||1 x Ski Backpack|
|Warranty||Unconditional return & replacement in 30 days|
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Q: Can you attach ski boots outside the bag?
A: Yes, you can attach the ski boots outside the bag through the loops.